Porsche Panorama Magazine dated May 1995 (Code 23-4).
Contents are as follows:
- The 12 Hours of Sebring: Ferrari wins for the first time in 23 years - Porsche scores GTS-2 class victory
- Your PCA Event Liability Insurance Program: The safety of coverage at every organized non-racing PCA event
- Warp Drive 911 Turbo: Look at it as a way to have 10,000 volts, and your choice of 400 or 2000 horsepower
- Weissach's Crystal Ball: Notes and quotes from the Geneva Auto Show from our European correspondent
- McQueen's 908: On the 25th anniversary of Sebring's closest finish, Bob Jordan brings 908-022 back
- Tech Q&A: Oily 356 engine compartment, 1988 911 Carrera performance questions, 1971 911E clutch removal
- Automatic Transmission Upgrade for 928: Changing a three-speed automatic to a newer four-speed transaxle
Very good used copy save minor handling bends; postage stamp size missing glossy area of front cover.
PayPal or international money order accepted. Item is promptly shipped on receipt of payment.