• You are bidding for 1 Tube of Rowatanal Cream 26g
• Country of Origin: United Kingdom
• Net Weight: 26g
• Formulation: Ointments
• For external use only
• Function: piles
• Rowatanal Cream, for the treatment of piles, has analgesic, astringent and emollient properties
• After application, it relieves the intense itching and burning sensation associated with piles
• What Rowatanal is and what it is used for ?
Rowatanal is used to relieve the pain and itching associated with internal and external haemorrhoids (piles), pruritus (symptoms of itching) and irritation around the back passage and other related conditions. It has antiseptic and astringent (cleansing) properties. It relieves the intense itching and burning sensation associated with haemorrhoids. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse.
• How to use Rowatanal:
1. Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
2. Adults only: Rowatanal is for rectal use only and should not be taken by mouth.
3. For external use only
4. Wash the anal area thoroughly and dry carefully with a very soft towel.
5. Apply the cream to the affected area 2‐3 times daily and after each bowel movement until the condition is controlled.
6. For internal haemorrhoids use the applicator nozzle provided. Lubricate the applicator nozzle before each application and clean thoroughly after use with a hot solution of detergent. Continue treatment for a few days after the initial signs of improvement.
7. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
8. Keep our of the reach of children
• Before use, see the instructions shown on the printed box first
• Always fresh stock
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea