Norfolk Southern Heritage - Erie - SD90 Norfolk Southern Heritage - Erie - SD90 Norfolk Southern Heritage - Erie - SD90
Join us in commemorating Norfolk Southern’s 30th anniversary milestone with these SD90 locomotives in heritage paint schemes. Created on July 1, 1982, out of the merger of Southern Railway Company and Norfolk and Western Railway Company,Norfolk Southern has grown to become one of America’s premier railroads. These Heritage engines help acknowledge that success while celebrating Norfolk Southern’s storied past.
• navigates O-31 curves
• length 17.75", height 3.875"
• 6 wheel power trucks with traction tires
• powered by dual motors
• flywheel coasting action
• all metal gears
• electronic 6-amp reverse board with directional lock-out
• True Blast Plus™ 16-bit polyphonic sound including prime mover, horn, and bell
• durable ABS plastic shell
• die-cast trucks, truck sides, and pilots
• die-cast operating couplers
• dual lights
• sturdy stamped metal handrails