• Allows for building the C-frame on the left or right
• Extendible side support comes with 2 kinds of sliding bar
(Fits camera height: 68mm to 105mm /105mm to 145mm)
• Adjustable top cheese handgrip with shoe mounts
• Built-in 15mm railblock in the top handle grip end
• Plenty of 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes available
• Special goove on the arms for clearance adjustment
• Super sturdy & convenient
• Aluminum alloy construction
Upgraded Version From Feb. 8th, 2018
• The cage is compatible with Canon 60D,70D,80D,5D Mark II,5D Mark III,5D Mark IV, 5DS,5DSR, 50D,40D,30D,6D,7D,7D650D,600D,550D,500D,450D,760D,750D,700D,100D,1200D; Nikon D3200,D3300,D5200,D5500,D7000,D7100,D7200,D300S,D610,DF; Sony a58,A99,a7,a7II; Panasonnic GH5/GH4/GH3/GH2, etc.
• The side support comes with two different kinds of sliding bars, one is 68mm, the other is 105mm.You could loosen the Allen key screws, slide along the grooves to adjust the height and clearance to fit your camera. In addition, turning over the cage (C-frame), exchanging the position of top plate and baseplate, it could turn to be right-sided.
• It features detachable handle seat that enables you to move or rotate the handgrip when installation, and handily get it locked by hand via the thumbscrew. Through the bottom double 1/4" mounting points you can get this handgrip screwed on the top of the cage rig, the mounting points measure a spacing distance of 31 ~41mm.
• The equipped top handle features multiple mounting availability including 15mm rod clamp, shoe mount and 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 thread holes, through which you’re allowed to attach a rod or some other shoe accessories to build various DIY configurations.
Net Weight: 532.2 g
1 x Extension-type Half Cage
1 x Adjutable Top Cheese Handle With Shoe Mounts & 15mm Railblock
2 x 68mm Sliding Bar
2 x 105mm Sliding Bar
2 x Allen Wrench