The Epson L1800 DTG T-Shirt Printer with wifi can be used to print on both Dark and Light garments. The Epson L1800 is one of the most popular and affordable printers, professionally build and easy to use that comes ready to print out of the box. The max print area is 11.5 inches x 16.5 inches paper size A3 with our special platen 3 in 1 adjustable for Adult, Kids, and Sleeves prints. The base is fully electronic with a belt drive and an emergency stop button safety. Using the correct inks and maintenance is very important so your DTG printer runs and delivers great high-quality prints for the long term.
* DTG Printer - Direct to Garment Printer
* Automatic Electronic Base (recommended to connect in 220V plug as you do with any Dryer or Stove)
* Epson Driver Software
* Power Cord
* USB Cord
* 1 Empty Set of Cartridges (for cleaning solution)
* 1 Empty Set of Cartridges and Lines (already installed)
* Special Platen 3 in 1 for Adult, Kids, & Sleeves with max print area 11.5 x 16.5 inches (A3 size) NO NEED TO SWITCH PLATENS!!!
* 3 Platen Holders for Adult, Kids, & Sleeves area
** BONUS: AcroRip Software (Windows Only)
Available Print Resolutions
360 x 720 dpi
720 x 360 dpi
720 x 720 dpi
1440 x 720 dpi
1440 x 1440 dpi (recommended)
2880 x 1440 dpi
Things To Know:
CONFIGURATION: (C = Cyan, M = Magenta, W = White, W = White, K = Black, Y = Yellow)
* We recommend the configuration of CMKY + WW. This will allow you to print on both Dark and Light Garments (such as black, white, gray, blue, red, etc.) with 2 channels dedicated to the white ink which is used when printing on Dark Garments. Just remember due to the inherent nature of white ink, requiring more attention/maintenance.
* Room Temperature: It is an important factor operating any DTG Printer in a room with a temperature below 76 degrees. If Humidity is too high, textile inks will begin to clog very quickly.
* T-Shirt Material: For best results, we recommend 100% Cotton or 50/50 Blends. A few brands that you can use are Bella Canvas, Next Level, Gildan Softstyle, or any other of your choice.
* Textile Inks: Alway use textile inks for your DTG Printer and keep them in a safe place. You can use recognized brands like DuPont, Image Armor, and our own that is DuPont base.
* Pretreatment: This is required for Dark Garments so the white ink can set. Light Garments don't require but when you use it you can get more bright and vivid colors.
* Pretreat Sprayer: You can use a simple plastic bottle, Wagner sprayer or Automatic Pretreat Machine to apply pretreatment more professional for extra 3k.
* Maintenance: Giving your DTG Printer the proper maintenance with proper cleanings is important. Please use a cleaning solution, cleaning swabs and cleaning wipes for best results, and try to never touch the print head.
* Heat Press: A Heat Press is required for curing textile ink after the garment is printed. We recommend a size 15 x 15 or better 16 x 20 to make sure you cover all. For lower budget heat presses you can purchase from Amazon here https://amzn.to/2UC4tuX
* Heat Press Sheets: We recommend using a Teflon sheet, parchment paper, or kraft paper. The Teflon Sheet gives the print a Gloss Finish, Parchment Paper gives the print a Semi-Gloss Finish, and Kraft Paper gives the print a Matte Finish. (NOTE: Please don't use Kraft Paper to press Light pretreated t-shirts, this can give you a yellow box and marks)