Cooper-Atkins DPP800W MAX Digital Thermometer with Long Probe, Long Probe Thermometer
Long probe thermometer with extra large, easy-to-read LCD. Waterproof digital thermometer designed to run through dishwashing machines to check final rinse cycle temperatures. The sensor, located at the end of the reduced tip, provides the most accurate reading available in a digital pocket test and has a quick response time of less than 6 seconds.
When fully extended using the sheath, MAX measures a full 12" in length, keeping hands at a safe distance from a heat source. The ultra fine tip allows for a very quick read and the antimicrobial infused body and sheath provides the user with an extra layer of food safety protection.
- Long Probe Thermometer Temperature Range: -40 to 450 degrees F (-40 to 232 degrees C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1 degree F (+/- 0.5 degree C) from 32 to 212 degrees F (0 to 100 degrees C)
- Thermometer Features: Hold, Min and Max Memory, Low Battery Indicator
- Thermometer LCD Height: 1.5" x 0.5"
- Thermometer Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Instant Read Response Time: Less than 6 Seconds
- Thermometer Probe Length: 4"
- Thermometer Battery: 1.5 V #LR44 Battery Included, 500 Hours
About Cooper-Atkins Corporate
Since their establishment in 1885, Cooper-Atkins has built a solid reputation as a leading manufacturer and provider of quality time, temperature and humidity instruments. The inventor of the first bimetal oven thermometer, David G. Cooper, founded The Cooper Oven Thermometer Company in 1885. The Cooper-Atkins Corporation takes extreme pride in their service levels and in customer relationships. These qualities have helped their business grow for 125 years. As a leading manufacturer of environmental and innovative food safety solutions, Cooper-Atkins has a global reach and is a trusted resource for reliable, high-quality instruments and expert advice.