With this fish finder that uses sonar technology, you'll be able to see exactly on an LCD screen if there's any fish in the area!
Did you ever spend hours at a river bed, or a lakeside just waiting to catch some fish and absolutely nothing happens? And then you have to go home empty handed? Well, with this Fish Finder, you won't have to spend countless hours just to wait for a bite any more. Designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, this fish finder helps you find out the location of fish including the depth of water. It can be used in an ocean, river or lake: any water that might hide fish!
The Fish Finder uses sonar to locate and define structure, composition, as well as depth below by sending a sound wave signal. The reflected signal is then used interpret location, size, and composition of an object, and the information is available on your display screen. Now you can then decide where to drop your bait to catch the biggest fish!
A cool gadget for professional fishermen and fishing enthusiasts alike!
This product comes with a 12-month manufacturers warranty. Our low price at ANDROIDRETAILWORLD.COM is just $51.54 USD plus FREE SHIPPING within the continental United States (AK & HI residents please add $18.99 USD for shipping and handling.) Canadian and International orders are welcome! Please refer to the shipping Weight Matrix page to determine the shipping costs to your country.
At a Glance...
* Easy to use
* Floating Wing Nut
* Great for amateurs and pros alike!
* 9 Meter cable with sonar sensor (over 25 feet)
* Depth Range: 0.7 Meters to 100 Meters (2 Feet to 328 Feet)
* Measurement: Meters or Feet
* Fish Detection: Approx Location and Depth
* Sensor Beam Angle: 45 Degrees (200kHz)
* Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 Degree Celsius (-4 to 158 Fahrenheit)
* Power Source: 4 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
* Display Size: 2 Inch Anti-UV LCD
* Backlight: Green LED
* Non Touchscreen
* Main product dimensions: 4.72 x 2.64 x 0.98 inches (L x W x D)
* Cable Length: 9000 Millimeters (29.5 Feet)
* You can mount the sonar by fixing it to the boat hull, using a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water, fixing it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water, cutting a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water.
* Portable Fish Finder with LCD Screen
* Sonar Sensor + 9m Cable
* Wing Nut
* Neck Strap
* User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Can this fish finder unit also work when ice fishing? Yes, the fish finder can handle temperature of -20 deg C to +70 deg C (-4 deg F to 158 deg F). Note: Do not place the Sonar sensor directly on an icy surface, cut a hole in the ice first and then place the sonar in the water.