* This product comes with 1-Year limited warranty *
Solar Power Bank
USB Charging Cable
Safe material: Battery has passed MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet). ABS plastic cover with silicone frame
Supplies power for Ipad, Iphone, Ipod,Galaxy tab,s martphones, MP3, GPS, PSP, etc …
Overcharge protection / Overcurrent protection / overvoltage protection / over discharge protection / Over-Temperature protection / Short circuit protection
IP67 Waterproof rating. Excellent for Outdoor activities and Camping
Very bright 6-LED Flash light with High/Low beam and Strobe setting
Input DC5V, 1A
Output1 DC 5V 2A (Max)
Output2 DC5V, 1A
Solar Power 1.5W
Dimensions 160mm * 78mm * 18mm
Net Weight 244.5G
Battery Capacity 12000mAh/3.7V, 44.4Wh
Rated Capacity 8000mAh/5V
Important Note: Solar panel charging efficiency is influenced by natural conditions and random
factors, such as day and night, during summer or winter season, and geographical latitude and height
above sea level. Also, it is influenced by weather conditions (sunny, cloudy, rainy.. etc). Most importantly,
sunlight intensity affects the solar panel conversion rate and it’s ability and speed of charging the internal
battery. Therefore, please do not assume that the performance of the solar charging will be always the
It is highly recommended that you fully charge the device using USB adapter
before taking it for hiking or camping.
Before first use, please charge the power bank for 6-7 hours to fully activate
the solar panel
In case the device malfunctions, please have qualified Maintenance personnel
service the unit, or contact the supplier of the power supply for replacement
(if under warranty)
Power Bank Warning:
1. Do not throw the device into fire or water directly.
2. The product is made up of polymer battery, dissembling, squeezing and
puncturing the device is strictly forbidden.
3. Not suitable for children under 5 year-old. Please make sure children are
accompanied by adults while using the device, to avoid swallowing small
4. Do not disassemble this device without permission of service personnel.
5. Please avoid leaving the Power bank inside the car during hot summer days.
Do not place on car dashboard directly exposed to sunlight without any kind
of air ventilation.
6. Keep away from high heat sources like (Heater, stove, fireplace, etc). Due to
the characteristics of lithium battery material, excess heat will cause chemical
reactions, which could cause safety issues.
7. Only charge the power bank using proper DC 5V QC USB charging adapter, or USB computer port.