1. Seed name: Dandelion (taraxacum officinale) a.k.a. blowball
2. Seed description: tiny, rice shaped, brownish with a wisp
3. Season: spring, summer, fall
4. Height: up to 18"
5. Bloom season: spring, summer, fall
6. Growing conditions: partial to full sun
7. Planting conditions: after last frost
8. Seed depth: 1/8"
9. Days to germinate: 7 days to 3 months
10. Zones: 4-11
11. Plant specifics: A wonderful plant that has many medicinal uses. The leaves can be used in salads and for making tea. Beautiful yellow flowers that are edible and can be used to make wine. The flowers transform into beautiful seed plumes(blowballs) that float away with the wind. The roots can be roasted and ground to make a caffeine free dandelion coffee.
Please stored in a cool, dry place
The loss caused by the climate conditions or improper cultivation techniques, seed prices outside the economic responsibility
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same