Burton Shaun White Collection Snowboard Boots 2008 - Size 10.5
The Burton Shaun White Collection Snowboard Boots are designed to help you shred some serious snow. These boots were created by a hardcore snowboarder, with other big time riders in mind. This Burton model boot has great traction for stomping through the snow, and the soles of the boot are molded for increased comfort over the long haul. The boots are designed to be light in weight, but thick enough to keep your feet warm and are extremely well insulated. Show everyone what you are made of in the Burton Shaun White Collection Snowboard Boots!
Key Features of The Burton Shaun White Collection Snowboard Boots:
• Imprint 3 Liner with Power Panel 2.0 Technology, J Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
• Super Slide Injected Speed Hook Lacing
• Lightweight 3-Part "Not Rub" Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
• Flex and Response: Power Spine 1.0 Backstay
• Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Outlast Adaptive Comfort Technology and Aegis
If shipping cost is high it is because it is calculating dimensional weight through USPS. Please email with your zip code and I will get you a rate through FedEx which may be substantially less.
Overall dimensions of pair: 14" T x 12½" L x 11" W