1. No bending down.
2. Two part device to make putting on and taking socks off easy.
3. One simple step and they are on, one swift movement and they are off.
4. Put your socks on and take them off quickly and easily - no bending, stretching or twisting. Ideal for those with arthritis or mobility problems.
5. Even without the use of both hands, this product will bring back the simplicity of wearing your socks.
6. The Easy-Off Sock is used to push your sock off, and with the use of your feet, you can tilt it to put your sock within reach. It can be used to remove light compression garments, as well.
How to use:
1. Hold easy on sock slider aid between thighs, ensuring that the end with the keyhole shaped slot is pointing upwards.
2. Lay sock in the hollow of the easy on sock slider aid. The heel of the sock should rest upon the slot, with the toe of the sock pointing downwards.
3. Pull sock apart and roll it down over the tube. Once it is pulled down as far as possible, the sock will be turned inside out and opened up.
4. Place hand in sock and make sure the heel is in the correct position for entry.
5. Lower the easy on sock slider aid to the floor. Position your toes with the foot straight over the open sock and push into the sock. Step gently and foot should slide into the sock as far it can go.
1 x Sock Slider Aid
1 X Shoehorn
Shipping and handling: Free shipping.
Service: Postal Service.
Estimated Delivery within 12 - 30 days