Internation Buyer please know seeds only for US, if you still interest i will send random color (stock avaible), not cancel accept
This is for 25 seeds this is from the Ramblin series this variety is a free flowering petunia that is a trailing and mounding type it gets about 10" tall and spreads to about 36" it is great for baskets and has uniform flowers on it. The flowers on these are more tighter and compact on the plant and great for hanging baskets and planters. And pop back better from wind and rain this most trailing kinds.
Petunias are an eminent method of bringing explosions of fun shading into your nursery beds, compartments and indeed, in any event, hanging containers. The Petunia can do everything. There is a Petunia for each sort of summer show and they are accessible in each shading and shading blend possible.
Petunia are the ideal hanging crate plant, and will make a torrential slide of spectacular shading. They likewise function admirably in bushels or holders where the blossoms can spill and trail over.
Step by step instructions to Plant Petunia
1. Petunias need full sun or they will turn out to be spindly. They don't will in general bloom in the shade.
2. They are very flexible, developing in various kinds of soil, however it is significant that the dirt depletes well and doesn't remain wet.
3. You can develop petunias from seeds, yet it is simpler to develop them from transfers. In the event that you will develop from seeds, start them inside around 10 weeks before you need to set them outside. Petunia seeds are little (dust-like!) and needs loads of light so as to grow. Make sure to water them. At the point when the plants have three leaves, you can plant them outside.
4. It's ideal to purchase youthful plants from a nursery which frequently sells petunias in pads. Search for plants that are short and minimized, not leggy and not yet blossoming and they'll settle in quicker.
5. Plant after the previous spring ice. (See your nearby ice dates) in a spot that is protected from wind introduction. Keep very much watered.
6. Space the plants around 1 foot separated.
7. In case you're planting petunias in compartments, utilize a dirt less blend.
All seeds will come in a resealable plastic zip lock bag with a label featuring a color photo of the plant, planting instructions, & details such as height, spacing, & light requirements for easy growing. If stored properly, your seeds can last for years! All seed packs contain fresh, 100% true named seeds - there are no fillers or other weeds or seeds mixed in. Most have been harvested by hand, & all test at an exceptionally high germination rate.
Many take several weeks, months, and some even up towards a year depending on dormancy, region, season etc. It is important that the buyer understands that seeds are perishable products and seed germination can be adversely affected by such factors as mold/fungus, bugs, temperature, moisture content, light intensity, dormancy, care, contamination of planting media among many other reasons
Please stored in a cool, dry place
The loss caused by the climate conditions or improper cultivation techniques, seed prices outside the economic responsibility
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same