Sarva Karya Siddhi Yantra on Copper Sheet Plate Wish Fulfilling Pooja 3 Inch Big Size
* Product: 1 Piece Original Copper Sarva Karya Siddhi Yantra Plate
* What is a Yantra: Antique Vintage Style Hindu Sacred Geometry Mandala Amulet Talisman
* Copper Yantra Benefits: As per Shastras, yantra on a copper plate is 100 times more powerful than Bhojpatra yantra.
* Color: Copper
* Material:Handmade Handcrafted with Pure Copper Metal
* Length:3 inches
* Width: 3 inches
* Height: 1 mm
* Weight: 12 grams
* What is Sarva Karya Siddhi Yantra: Sarva Karya Siddhi Yantra is meant for fulfillment of all desires and wishes of a person.
* Benefits And Significance Of Karya Siddhi Yantra: Karya Siddhi Yantra is composed of a circle, divided into seven equal segments, each segment containing a figure and a number.
Ship symbol denotes success in business and travels;
Snake figure is for knowledge,wisdom and healing of diseases;
Sitar musical instrument denotes happiness;
Tree symbol for family progress,
Diamond symbol for wealth and prosperity,
Star is for power,authority,success in politics and favour from superiors
Arrow is for protection from evil eye and courage to fight against odd situations
* Karya Siddhi Yantra Placement In Which Direction in Home: In the North East direction of the house as per vastu.
* How to use and worship Karya Siddhi Yantra(Puja Vidhi):Clean the Yantra with holy Ganga water.Apply dots of Turmeric, Sandalwood and KumKum paste on the center and four corners of the Yantra. Light a Diya in front of this yantra. Offer rice grains and flowers on it.
* Karya Siddhi Yantra Mantra: You can energise the yantra by chanting 108 times following mantras:
"Om Hreem Shreem Kleem Mam Sarva Karya Sadhya Sadhya Swaha"
* Uses: Vastu, Yantra, Aarti Pooja,Astrology, Mandir Temple Decor, Home Decor,Diwali Dhanteras Festival Decoration,Spiritual Gift,Collectible etc.
* Where to Keep: You can place it in your cash counter,locker,purse,wallet or temple.
* Note: Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.