Alsa - My Creamy Homemade Yoghurt 8g - Lactic ferments for the preparation of yoghurts
My Creamy Homemade Yogurt is the pleasure of making delicious yogurts with a deliciously smooth texture!
• Special lactic ferments for yogurt maker;
• Incredibly smooth texture;
• For an easy, fresh and homemade dessert;
• Possibility of making up to 32 pots of yogurt.
My alsa® Creamy Homemade Yoghurt: a fresh, homemade dessert
Home-made expert for over 100 years, alsa® offers you the easy way to make your yoghurts in yoghurt makers.
Also discover Mon Yaourt Maison alsa® and Mon Bifidus Maison alsa®.
Quick and easy to prepare
1. In a container equipped with a pouring spout, I pour 1 L of whole UHT milk at room temperature. Then I add the contents of one sachet and mix very thoroughly.
2. I pour the mixture into the jars, then I place them open in my yogurt maker.
3. I close the yogurt maker, then turn it on according to its instructions. At the end of the cycle (minimum 8 hours), I put the jars in the fridge for about 2 hours, before tasting them.
Tip for the preparation of your yogurts: using milk at room temperature, the action of the ferments will start faster.
My homemade yogurts can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Recipe idea: homemade vanilla yogurt
• 1L of whole milk
• 1 sachet of lactic ferments Mon Yogurt Maison Creamy alsa®
• 3 sachets of Isles alsa® Vanilla Sugar
• 2 tablespoons of cane sugar
Fermentation time: 10 to 12 hours in a yoghurt maker.
PREPARATION OF THE RECIPE :
1. I pour the milk into a container and add the bag of Mon Yogurt Maison Creamy alsa®.
2. I then add the Vanilla Sugar from Isles alsa® and the sugar and I mix with a whisk until the ferments have completely dissolved. I pour the mixture into the jars.
3. I place the jars in the yogurt maker and then follow its instructions.
You can make this homemade yogurt recipe with all the varieties of alsa lactic ferments: My alsa® House Yogurt, My alsa® House Bifidus or My alsa® Creamy House Yoghurt.