Insight Guides Explore Hong Kong (Travel Guide with Free eBook) Paperback
Pub Date: March 03, 2020
Physical Info: 1.02 cms H x 19.30 cms L x 11.94 cms W (0.23 kgs) 144 pages
Let us guide you on every step of your travels...
Focused travel guides featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Hong Kong with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Disneyland, Wan Chai, the Central District, Hollywood Road and Southside to discovering cultural gems, including Tsim Sha Tsui, Victoria Peak and Lamma Island the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Hong Kong.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO HONG KONG:
- Over 18 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Hong Kong's culture, and learn all about the city's rich history with walks covering areas from Sai Ying Pun to Fortress Hill
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Central District, Western District, Causeway Bay and Happy Valley, Hollywood Road, Lan Kwai Fong, Wyndham Street and SoHo, Wan Chai, Victoria Peak, Southside, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok, Lantau, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lamma, Western New Territories, Shenzen, Macau, Tapia and Coloane.