Fodor's Bangkok 25 Best (Full-color Travel Guide) Paperback
Pub Date: November 19, 2019
Physical Info: 1.52 cms H x 19.30 cms L x 11.43 cms W (0.18 kgs) 128 pages
Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Bangkok is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in Thailand.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights―all divided by neighborhood―we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Bangkok's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
● FULLY UPDATED: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know
● DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
● GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Bangkok has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
● INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The “City Tours” section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the “More to See” section.
● PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our “Need to Know” section, filled with useful travel tips and essential Thai phrases.
● COVERS: The Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Wat Phra Kaeo, The Temple of the Golden Buddha, Chinatown, Thanon Patpong, Jim Thompson's House, Chatuchak Market, the city’s canals, shopping streets, museums, and more!