DK Eyewitness Florence and Tuscany (Travel Guide) Paperback
Pub Date: May 25, 2021
Physical Info: 2.03 cms H x 21.59 cms L x 12.45 cms W (0.38 kgs) 256 pages
Planning a trip to Italy? Add Florence and Tuscany to your travel bucket list!
Whether you want to sample delicious Tuscan food and wine, gaze at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa or browse eclectic markets in Florence, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Florence and Tuscany have to offer.
Inside the pages of this Florence and Tuscany travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Florence and Tuscany’s must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
• Expert advice and travel tips to help you tick off unmissable sights, explore beyond the tourist hubs and soak up the atmosphere
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Amsterdam, from the Central Canal Ring to the Museum Quarter and Plantage to Noord
• Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Step into old Italian country-living and let the city go for a few days! Florence and Tuscany are brought to life by this updated city guide, transporting you to its mesmerizing architecture, quaint villages, and famous cultural attractions. Stunning photographs and hand-drawn illustrations will help you envisage your trip to this iconic region.
See the birthplace of the Renaissance in Florence with its architectural masterpieces and dazzling collections of art. Exploring the Tuscan countryside is just as idyllic, with cypress-lined roads leading to picturesque towns and idyllic islands lying just off the coast.
DK Eyewitness Florence and Tuscany have been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.