The Belkin 802.11g Wireless Ethernet Adapter provides your Ethernet-equipped computer or network device such as a printer or gaming console with instant wireless networking capabilities. The Ethernet Adapter gives your Ethernet-supported network device wireless freedom to be placed practically anywhere in your home or small office. The Wireless Ethernet Adapter uses the wireless 802.11g 2.4GHz standard to offer you the widest working range and provides you with networking speeds nearly five times faster than 802.11b.
The Wireless Ethernet Adapter sets up on any Ethernet-equipped computer or Ethernet-equipped network device with the simplicity of Plug-and-Play technology.
Now you can transfer files around the home or office-enjoying freedom from cables along with all the advantages of a wired network.
* Works with all Ethernet-equipped computers or network devices
* Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b 2.4GHz wireless devices
* Features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
* Requires no drivers, setup, or configuration
*Play Station 2 will require the PS2 Network Adapter
* Device Type - Network adapter
* Form Factor - External
* Connectivity Technology - Wireless
* Data Link Protocol - IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
* Data Transfer Rate - 54 Mbps
* Frequency Band - 2.4 GHz
* Compliant Standards - IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
* Provided Interfaces - 1 x network - Radio-Ethernet
* Encryption Algorithm - 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP
* Compliant Standards - Plug and Play
* User Manual *1
* Power Supply *1( 110V )
* Software CD *1
* 802.11g External Wireless Network Adapter *1