* Wear this handmade ring and bring compassion to every aspect of your day
* Ring is sterling silver with gold plated Tibetan sanskrit
* Sanskrit reads Om Mani Padme Hum
* The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum, said out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion
* Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect
* Band is 12 mm wide
Story behind the Art:
Handmade in the rural suburbs of Kathmandu, Nepal by several different artisans. While some work in shops most of them work out of their own home. There are around 20 families that benefit from the orders received through the sales. Dipak Tuladhar, an artisan himself has been able to sponsor and fund several Modern Newa-English Schools which the main objective is to teach the local Newar children in their own mother tongue (called Nepal Bhasha) so that the teaching will be more effective than using a language (Sanskrit and Khas language) that children do not understand well.
The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
Materials: Sterling silver, gold plating
Dimensions: Band: 12 mm