On the banks of the Mississippi in the 1920s, New Orleans vibrated to the sound of jazz and romance. However, the beautiful Tiana does not have a minute to lose dreaming of love. An attractive young prince, Naveen, has just arrived in town, drawn by his passion for jazz. His wealth and rank attracts the evil Dr. Facilier, a wizard who practices black magic. Unable to take advantage of the prince's fortune, Facilier takes revenge, and transforms him into a frog. Naveen persuades Tiana to give him a kiss so that he returns to his human form. But the result is not the one hoped for: it is the young girl who is in turn transformed into a batrachian ...
- Audio commentary by John Musker, Ron Clements and Peter Del Vecho (prod.)
- Deleted scenes presented by John Musker and Ron Clements:
- "" A tip from Mama ""
- "" Presentation of Louis "" alternative version
- "" Smell the roses ""
- "" Naveen confides in Ray ""
- Games :
- What do you see ?
- Portraits of princesses
- "" A frog with a thigh "": the French dubbing