This is a Japanese Traditional Cotton Towel, Tenugui.
It is made in Japan.
It prints Japanese letters, "hiragana" in Japanese.
It is a simple and great design to use:)
You can also use this tenugui as a wrapping cloth, a scarf, a luncheon mat or a tapestry!
Size: 13.77" X 35.43" (35cm X 90cm)
Material: 100% Cotton
Weight: 1.41oz (40g)
[Please read below carefully!]
* This tenugui is NOT SEWN at the bottom to be suitable for a variety of uses.
A few weft threads might come apart while in use.
Please do NOT PULL them by constraint. If you need, please cut off them with scissors.
It will relate after washing once or twice.
* This tenugui might lose color at first when it gets wet or chafed. Please be careful.
* Please wash this tenugui gently and separately until it doesn't discolor.
Please do NOT BLEACH.
* We recommend you to use a cleaning net at the first few times if you use a washing machine.
Please let us know if you bit other items from us and would like to get a combined shipment.
We will send you an invoice for combined shipping discount after you win the items.
:Shipping & Handling:
We will ship this item for FREE!
We will use the shipment by Air Mail (No tracking number, No insurance)
It takes about 7-14days after shipping from Japan.
We accept only PayPal.
:Preliminary Notes for International Buyers:
1. Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shippingcharges.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to looking/buying.
3. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up
– do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
4. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts"
- US andInternational government regulations prohibit such behavior.