This is an Atari Mega STe Computer System, complete with internal working hard drive, keyboard (F7 key is broken), mouse, and monitor
Computer has a working hard drive and 3MB of RAM. Computer boots up to TOS.
This is a heavy set. The monitor weighs 15 pounds and the computer/keyboard/mouse weighs 30 pounds. If you want to lower the shipping, I can sell this computer without the monitor. The system price is the same with and without the monitor but the shipping would be lower.
Next to the Atari TT030, this was one of the most eagerly anticipated Atari computer systems. Using the Atari TT030 module-ized case design in ST grey the Atari Mega STe had all of the features that Atari computer users wanted. Detachable keyboard, SCSI hard drive, IBM format compatible 720K 3.5" floppy drive, 16Mhz 68000, Blitter graphics chip, stereo sound and much much more. The Atari Mega STe was a truly great improvement on the ST line of computers.
Released in 1990, the Mega STe was designed to provide far more computing power than the 520/1040 STe and add several new hardware features. The Mega STe shipped with TOS v2.02, v2.05, or v2.06. It adds features to that of a 520/1040 STe as follows:
* Modern case design with separate keyboard and CPU.
* Motorola MC68000 16/32-bit processor running at 8MHz or 16MHz.
* Optional Motorola MC68881 math co-processor.
* One, two or four megabytes of RAM memory.
* Optional internal SCSI hard drive.
* Three serial ports (one shared with the LAN).
* Localtalk compatible networking port.
* VME compatible expansion slot.
* New 14 inch SM146 monitor.
This item includes:
30 Day Return Warranty on this system. Shipping costs not included in warranty on this system.