750 Watt Capacity - LiteFuze Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Transformer
Step Down Voltage Converter/Transformer
Allows you to Use 110/120 Volts North American (USA) Products in other countries where there is 220 volts electricity such as Asia, Europe, Australia, South America and Africa.
Step Up Voltage Converter/Transformer
Allows you to Use 220/240 Volts Products from overseas in North America (USA/Canada) where there is 110/120 volts electricity.
Fuses protect your expensive equipment in most cases by blowing the built in fuse before anything can reach your equipment.
Two outlets for output in the front
1 sockets for Universal 220 volts outlet / 1 sockets for USA Grounded 110 volts outlet
* 750 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy-Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer
* Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
* Switch the transformer to 110V for use in USA to output 220V
* Switch the transformer to 220V for use in overseas to output 110V
* Input: 110V -> Output: 220V
* Input: 220V -> Output: 110V
* Input Selection in the rear of the converter
* Very High Capacity Shock-Proof Socket
* LED Indicator for Power Source
o American 3-Pin Grounded Plug on the cord
* 2 sockets in the front:
o 1 socket for Universal 220 volts outlet
o 1 socket for Universal 110 volts outlet
* Heavy duty for continuous use
* Durable industrial type cord
* Ventilated design for continuous use
* Fuse protected - Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
* Dimensions: 8"x8"x6"
* Weight: 11.5 lbs.
* 30 day store warranty
LiteFuze 750 Watts Step Up/Down Voltage Transformer LT-750
NEED HELP SELECTING? - SEE BELOW or CALL US AT 773-764-3527
The manufacture recommends you purchase a transformer that is 100% higher then the wattage you need.
You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you require.