* 1000 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy-Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer
* Input: 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
* Output 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
* Input Selection in the rear of the converter
* Two outlets for output in the front
* Single phase Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
* Power Switch
* LED Indicator for Power Source
o Shucko European Plug on the cord
o US Plug adapter included
* Front sockets - accept North American 3-Prong Plug or 2-prong European Plug
* Heavy duty for continuous use
* Durable industrial type cord
* Ventilated design for continuous use
* Fuse protected - Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
* NOTE: Voltage converters are not recommended for heat producing appliances such as heaters, coffee makers, etc...
* Dimensions: 8"x8"x5"
* Weight: 18 lbs.
* 1000 Watt Heavy Duty Voltage converter
* 2 spare fuses
* Plug adapter for USA
NEED HELP SELECTING? - SEE BELOW or CALL US AT 773-764-3527
The manufacture recommends you purchase a transformer that is 25% higher then the wattage you need.
You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you require.