* Deluxe Converter for Worldwide use
* Operates Automatically on 110V/120V/220V/240V AC 50/60Hz
* AC Shock Proof Sockets
* Input: 110/120V AC or 220/230/240V AC
* Ouput: 110/120V AC or 220/230/240V AC
* Step Up: 110/120V to 220/230/240V Voltage Converter
* Step Down: 220/230/240V to 110/120V Voltage Converter
o European Plug on cord
o American Flat-Pin INCLUDED
* Universal socket outlet (accepts plug from most countries including USA, Europe, Asia and UK)
* 300 Watt Max.
* Ideal for Battery Chargers, CD Players, Cordless Phones, Shavers, Fax Machines, Laptops, Computers and other appliances/electronics under 300 Watts
* NOT recommended for hair dryers, curling irons, and other heating products
* Dimension: 3'' H x 6'' W x 3'' D appx.
* 7 lbs appx.
NEED HELP SELECTING? - SEE BELOW or CALL US AT 773-764-3527
The manufacture recommends you purchase a transformer that is 25% higher then the wattage you need.
You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you require.