The restyled TI-82 offers a basic set of graphing tools for mathematics and science coursework. The TI-82 is the predecessor to the upgradeable TI-83 Plus.
The TI-82 is compatible with TI-GRAPH LINK--your link to connecting your TI-82 to your computer. This software and cable (sold separately) allows for transferring your files and data between the calculator and computer.
Enjoy key functionality for math and science:
* Graphical analysis. Find function values, roots, intersections, maximums, minimums, derivatives, and integrals. Analyze a graph interactively while you view it.
* Plots. Four plot types including scatter, box-and-whisker, xy-lines, and histograms. Define and store up to three plots from the Stat Plot editor.
* Data analysis. Choose from eight regression models and four plot types. Available regressions include median-median line and quadratic, cubic, and quartic polynomial regressions.
* Graph-table split screen. Allows you to trace the graph and scroll table values simultaneously.
* Matrices. Analyze up to five matrix variables. Size limited only by available memory.
* Data lists. Store data in lists containing up to 99 elements per list.
* Tables. View and evaluate function variables in numeric table format.
* Functions. Define, save, and graph up to 10 rectangular, six parametric, and six polar functions in addition to two recursively-defined sequences.
* Programming. Includes keystroke programming commands for conditional tests, jumping, and loops.
* Data collection. This tool is compatible with the CBL 2, CBL, and CBR for collection and analysis of real-world data.
Preowned Calculator only, no cover
Includes user guide on CD
# Graphing calculator for math and science work
# Computer connectivity enabled
# Programming and data collection
# 8-line by 16-character display