Here is NASA Tech Briefs February 2006, Vol 30 Number 2, published by NASA.
Issue is brand new, factory sealed in original mailing bag. [M144a]
* Analyzing Power Supply and Demand on the ISS MSC-23621
* X-Windows Information Sharing Protocol Widget Class MSC-23583
* X-Windows Socket Widget Class MSC-23581
* Simulating Humans as Integral Parts of Spacecraft Missions MSC-23454
* Processing Raman Spectra of High-Pressure Hydrogen Flames LEW-17769-1
* Modular Aero-Propulsion System Simulation LEW-17674-1
* Generic Environment for Simulating Launch Operations KSC-12488
* Infrastructure for Rapid Development of Java GUI Programs GSC-14769-1
* DCS-Neural-Network Program for Aircraft Control and Testing ARC-14555-1
Shipping by Media Mail; 7-16 day delivery time. Please contact before ordering if you desire to upgrade to Priority Mail for $6. AK, HI, and Canada shipping is by Priority Mail.