Japan Microwavable Square Container Case for steaming Vegetables ~ Potato, Broccoli, Pumpkin, Corn, Spinach and Carrot
While stocks last
• You are bidding for a pack of Japan Microwavable Square Container Case for steaming Vegetables
• Imported from Japan and Made in Japan
• Contains a lid, an inner basket and a container/case
• How to prepare steamed vegetables:
1) Wash and place vegetables in the inner basket
2) Place the inner basket in the case, cover it with the lid, and heat it in a microwave oven
3) You can store the steamed vegetables as they are in the refrigerator
• Cooking Time Guideline
1) Potatoes 100grams 3 min. 30 sec. (600W)
2) Broccoli 100grams 2 min. (600W)
3) Pumpkins 100grams 2 min. 30 sec. (600W)
4) Corns 100grams 2 min. 30 sec. (600W)
5) Spinach 100grams 1 min. 30 sec. (600W)
6) Carrots 100grams 3 min. (600W)
Time is mentioned in cooking directions only as a rough guideline. Adjust the time as you wish
• Do not use product in the microwave oven whose output is other than with 500W or 600W
• CAUTION: Make sure to read before using the product
1. Wash the product with warm water using a sponge and dish liquid before using it for the first time.
2. The product will be very hot after using it for cooking. The sweated moisture bead on the inside of the product may fall off too. Please take care not to get burned.
3. In case of some food material or seasoning, its coloring matter or smell stays inside the product but you can use it as there will be no quality problem or no problem will be given to human body.
4. Check the instruction manual of the microwave oven before using the product.
5. Do not use the automatic heating or automatic cooking functionality of the microwave oven for the product. The product may get overheated and get deformed.
6. If you overheat a food in a microwave oven, it may be carbonized to ignite.
7. Do not use the oven functionality for the product.
8. Never try to cook highly oily food.
9. Do not leave the product at a heated place, especially not near the fire. If the product is left near the fire, it may get soft and get deformed.
10. Do not use automatic dishwashing machines or dish driers for the product.
11. The product may get scratched when scrubbed with a scrubber or polishing powder.
12. Do not use the product for other purposes than its assumed usage.
• Made of High Quality Resin materials
• Heat resistant temperature: 100°C degree
• Cooling resistant temperature: -20°C degree
• Comes in Brand New Original Packaging
• Great tool for steaming Vegetables
• Wonderful treat for yourself or Gift idea