Signed Roseville Pottery. 1 qt. Low R.R.P. In 1900, Frank Ransbottom and his brother started a pottery company in Roseville, Ohio to make stoneware and pottery. By 1916 Ransbottom Pottery was the largest producer of stoneware jars in America. Around 1920, they merged with Robinson Clay Products Co. who created bricks and tiles. The name was changed to RRP Company (to reflect both initials) and product lines expanded to include gardenware in addition to their art pottery and functional goods. The company was able to endure through the great depression and was in business until 2005, when it finally ceased operations. Since RRP Co no longer exists, it fairly assured that their pottery will become more collectible and valuable in the future.