A sterling silver crescent moon with a facial profile smiles at a shining star. This charm dangles nicely from a sterling silver chain.
The symbol of the crescent moon and star has been used by various cultures for thousands of years. For example, the ancient Greeks used it to represent Diana (Artemis), one of their goddesses. Today many countries use it on their flags.
* sterling silver moon and star charm is a little over 5/8 inches high (16x12mm)
* moon and star are three dimensional
* sterling silver box chain is 18 inches long
* box chains are known for their strength and durability
* closure is with a spring clasp
* would make a lovely gift or keep this for yourself
Please note that 1 inch is about 25mm.
Thanks for looking and I appreciate your business.
FREE shipping to the US and Canada via the USPS First Class mail.