Japan Kobayashi ~ Dr. Denti 15 pieces Micro Interdental Brush 0.4mm with Cap ~ New Arrival
While stocks last
• You are bidding for 2 packs of Brand New High Quality Dr. Denti 15 pieces Micro Interdental Brush 0.4mm with Cap as pictured
• Imported from Kobayashi, Japan and Made in Indonesia
• Contents: Two (2) packs as per photo shown
• Each pack contains 15 pieces Micro Interdental Brush
• Extra Thin 0.4mm type starts your Interdental Care to protect your Teeth
• Extra thin 0.4mm micro brush which can insert extremely narrow teeth crevices
• Effectively insert deep between teeth to remove plaque and food residues
• Massage sensation while brushing, more healthy to your gum
• Suitable for those who have just started using interdental care products
• No matter how wide or narrow between your teeth, the soft material used can easily be inserted between teeth
• Clean between teeth after every meal for your healthy teeth to prevent tooth cavities or related disease, thus reducing the risk of losing each valuable tooth
• Ingredients: (Handle) Polyethylene, (Cap) Polyproplyene; (Bristles) Nylon
1. Take out 1 piece from the packet and then look at the mirror.
2. Insert the brush vertically between teeth and then move up and down, back and forth gently to remove plaque
3. Rinse it with clean water after use. Let it dry and then close the cap.
• Used by Dental Professionals
• Convenient-to-carry & great for your placement in both homes and businesses
• These discrete little packs are great for any type of pockets, backpacks, gym bags, purses, travel bags
• Comes in Brand New Original Printed Card Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea
• Cautions :
1. This product is suitable for persons who have narrow teeth crevices. The material is thus very thin and soft. Please use it gently to avoid bending, breaking or damage.
2. If the brush is broken, bent or loses its elasticity, please replace a new one to avoid accidental intake.
3. If it is difficult to insert the brush between teeth, do not force to insert or rotate the brush to insert. It may probably injure the teeth or gum, and causes the brush to bend, break or the bristle to fall-off.
4. Persons whose gum is weak may suffer from slight bleeding during use. After consecutive use for several days, the bleeding situation may be improved. If bleeding persists, please stop using immediately and consult dentist.
5. This product is for cleaning plaque between teeth. Please use only as directed.
6. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children.
7. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature. Please put in a cool dry place for storage.