OXY Cover containing 10% Benzoyl Peroxide and is an effective acne-pimple medication which clears pimples fast. It is a non greasy, fresh tone & odorless cream that covers the acne while it treats them.
It works effectively to
• kill acne bacteria that cause pimples
• dry up excessive oil
• unblock pores clogged by blackheads and oily secretions
Clinically Tested and Proven Effective.
If you experience excessive skin drying and flaking, OXY Cover may be too strong for your particular acne condition. If so, try OXY 5 (Regular Strength).
Direction of Use
• Wash skin thorougly and dry well. Dab on OXY Cover, smoothing it into oily pimple areas of face and neck.
• Apply once a day initially, then twice a day
• Those with known sensitivity to Benzoyl Peroxide or especially sensitive skin should not use this medication. To test for sensitivity, apply to a small affected area once a day for two days. Follow label instructions and continue if no discomfort occurs.
• If, during treatment, irritation, redness, burning, itching or excessive drying or peeling occur, reduce dosage or frequency of use.
• Discontinue totally if irritation is severe and if is persists, consult a doctor.
• Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth and away from children.
• This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
• Keep tightly closed, preferably below 25 deg C.
Available OXY Products:
1. OXY 10 (Maximum Strength) 25g / 0.88 oz
2. OXY 5 (Regular Strength) 25g / 0.88 oz
3. OXY Cover 25g / 0.88 oz
Do check out our item listings for them!
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.
Thanks for looking at SkinCare Ideas!
Terms most searched:
OXY, pimple, acne, blackheads, treatment, coverage