Can learn Fixed and Rolling code 433,92Mhz remote controls separately and simultaneously !!!
2 channel receiver provides you with an option to control and use 2 gate automation or alarm systems simultaneously
Very low price, Instructions included !!! It's very easy to connect it to your control board. All you need is to connect 4 wires between receiver and control panel. If you will need any technical support - i'm always at your service!!!
Can learn and use most Original 433,92Mhz Fixed and Rolling code remote controls !!! ( Such as : AVANTI, CENTURION, SUPERLIFT, V2, BFT, BENINCA, DOORHAN, TORMATIC, SEIP, NORMSTHL, NOVOFERM and much more,)
This receiver can be used in cases, when your original receiver's memory is full and can't accept any additional remote controls. By connecting this receiver to your system, you can increase the ammount of remotes up to 400. So 400 remote controls can be added to your existing system.
If you want to activate a free button(s) on your AVANTI TX4 / CENTURION 433,92Mhz remote control ( for example to open 2-nd or 3-rd different brand gate operator), then this receiver is for you!!!
1) Can be learned with your existing 433,92Mhz Fixed and Rolling code 433,92Mhz remote controls separately and simultaneously
2) An option to control and use 2 gate automation or alarm systems simultaneously
3) Can be used in cases, when your receiver's memory is full and can't accept any additional remote controls. By connecting this receiver to your system, you can increase the amount of remotes up to 400
4) By connecting this receiver to your system you will save a lot of money, especially if you require 10-20 or more additional remotes
5) If you have few different remote controls from different systems, you can replace them with the one 4-channel remote!!!
It's very handy to use 1 remote instead of 3 or 4. HOW TO CONNECT: Connect 2 wires of CH1 or CH2 to your control board between:
1) COM and N/O
2) COM and P/P (Push button) in parallel to Push button. All you need to do is to connect this receiver to your control board by using only 4 wires (2 - for power; 2 - for relay)
Note: The abbreviation on your board can be different, so follow your manual. > With these 4 channel remote controls you can operate up to 4 absolutelly different system !
GATE1 + GATE2 + ROLLER SHUTTER
2) GATE1 + ALARM SYSTEM + OUTSIDE LIGHTING + FOUNTAIN 3) GATE1 + GATE2 + GATE3 + GATE4. In order to use 1 remote for up to 4 different systems, you will require to purchase additional receiver(s).
1. Learning transmitter’s codes:
Press “learn 1” or “learn 2” for 1 second, the “learn_led” light, then, press the button which you choose on the transmitter till the “learn_led” flash and go out, the transmitter’s code has been stored.
Repeat the above steps for other transmitters.
2. Erasing transmitter’s codes:
Press “learn 1” or “learn2” and hold on to make the “learn_led light till go out, all codes of transmitters which had been stored are