This officially licensed, 1:24 scale, Brand New In Box, Darrell Waltrip #11 Mountain Dew 1981 (2008 release) Buick Regal collectible Nascar diecast car is precision engineered by MotorSports Authentics as their Action Platinum Series (in 2007 known as the Driver Select Series).
MotorSports Authentics is the company which bought Action and Team Caliber.
Made famous in the 1970s and 1980s by NASCAR legend Darrell Waltrip, the Mountain Dew paint scheme is a fan favorite that will surely be elevated to a new level of popularity.
This collector’s edition of the No. 11 Mountain Dew die-cast car and merchandise line is only available for a limited time so place your orders today. Don’t miss out on the special paint scheme of the year.
* diecast body and chassis
* opening hood and trunck
* sequentially, individually numbered with the DIN (similar to a VIN) number under the car.
* detailed fuel compartment
* disc brake assembly
* accurate header contour and simulated exhaust openings
* aero design wheels
* manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers
* rear window funnel access
* limited edition collectible that includes over 100 total parts
* Limited production quantities will be determined for each car to heighten its future value and
* Product is featured on the packaging as “1 of 4,326.” made.
* car measures approximately 8 x 3 x 2 inches
* packaged in a unique printed decorative collector box
* DIN Model: C118821XXXXXXXXXX
* Manufactured by: MotorSports Authentics
Ships securely with mailing protectors and tracking information.