Dichloroethane glue for plexiglass, polystyrene and other plastics. It is also used as a solvent.Toxic
1. To use it you need to add polystyrene or Plexiglas, and then the mixture is applied to the bonding surfaces. In no case should you use this glue when gluing dishes that are used for food. The substance is an organic compound with its characteristic smell, which is well soluble in alcohols and fat.
2. to glue with dichloroethane, you need to find a room that is well ventilated. When using it, it is necessary to degrease the surfaces and apply glue to them, then press hard and leave for six hours. The larger the bonding area, the longer it takes to dry the glue.
3. since dichloroethane is very volatile, half a liter can evaporate in a couple of days, it should always be kept in a well-closed container.
1. For better contact, when sizing, you need to add the bonding material and then the mixture will not be so liquid and quickly evaporate. There will be improvements in the quality of bonding, so you can glue plastic with dichloroethane, while its upper layer will slightly dissolve and when touched with another, penetrate into each other.
2. Also, with additives, they can be filled with chips and cracks. When gluing plexiglass, you need to add small pieces of it to the glue for a good bond.
3. If you glue plexiglass, you can also add a little shavings.
1. for bonding with dichloroethane, plastic household items that are not used for food purposes are well suited. If buckets, basins, pots are glued with PVA or super glue, the plastic begins to leak.
2. But if glue dichloroethane, then there are no leaks and if the plastic thing is broken, then place the sizing will remain intact.
3. That is, dichloroethane glues things very well, giving them a second life. Moreover, it is often a pity to throw out a cracked thing, but it still stands idle, because of the hole.
The label may differ in color, etc., depending on the supplier's batch, but the chemical composition is always the same and the body is 30ml.