Indications for use:
- neurasthenia and neurotic reactions, accompanied by irritability, anxiety, fear, fatigue, distraction;
- "manager's syndrome" (a state of constant mental stress);
- insomnia (mild forms);
- headaches caused by nervous tension;
- functional diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (dyspeptic syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome);
- as a symptomatic agent for neurocirculatory dystonia and menopausal syndrome;
- pruritic dermatoses (atopic and seborrheic eczema, urticaria), caused by psychological stress.
Novo-Passit 200 mg, 10 tablets This drug is a complex of guavafenesin and medicinal herbs with a calming effect. Guavafenesin relieves fear and anxiety and relaxes skeletal muscles. Novo-Passit is used to treat anxiety, fear, melancholy, fatigue, irritability, decreased attention span, insomnia and fatigue; memory impairment. Novo-Passit can be used as an adjuvant in the treatment of migraine, headaches caused by overload of the nervous system, psychosomatic vascular disorders with neurocirculatory dystonia, in case of neurogenic seizures and menopausal syndrome. Novo-Passit is used as adjunctive therapy for functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, dyspeptic syndrome without organic lesions, irritable bowel syndrome and organic diseases with clear signs of neurosis. Novo-Passit is used to treat itchy skin diseases (atopic eczema, urticaria, etc.).
Active substances are Novo Passit dry extract and guavafenesin. Each tablet contains 157.5 mg of dry Novo Passit extract, consisting of hops, hawthorn, St. John's wort, lemon balm, black elderberry and medicinal valerian, and 200 mg of guaifenesin.